|Parents of teenagers polled, during a recent GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test, advised of the following restrictions, they are putting on their teenage drivers to help them be safer drivers?
- Sixty-four percent of parents are imposing the “no mobile devices while driving” rule.
- About 50 percent of parents implement a driving curfew.
- About 35 percent of parents allow their teenagers to drive only locally and restrict them from driving on any highways.
- Thirty-two percent of parents don’t allow their teenagers to drive with friends in the car.
- Twenty-two percent of parents allow their teenagers to drive only if a parent is with them.
- Only nine percent of parents don’t impose any driving restrictions on their teenage drivers.
Click Here to see the “Top Five Distracted Driving Habits” for personal auto drivers—discovered by the 7th Annual National Drivers Test conducted by GMAC Insurance!
Never Stray Away From Safe Driving. Take the Test!
Raise awareness about safe-driving and let your policyholders test their driving knowledge by reminding them to take the test! Visit www.gmacinsurance.com and click on the National Drivers Test button.
Also, don’t forget to check out the National Drivers Test Facebook App where you and your policyholders can “challenge a friend” to take the test!